Re: Mach2 Problem with RS232 Connections.

Ray Gralak

Stacey,

The reason I am asking is to test APCC's configuration. It's possible that both:

1) USB-serial port driver has an issue.
2) APCC is set up incorrectly.

If could try this test:
1) Start the test from a powered OFF state.
2) Turn the mount on.
3) Start APCC manually, but do not configure it to connect to the ASCOM driver.
4) Connect to the mount and let it run for 5-10 seconds, even if you see errors.
5) Close APCC.

Find the latest APCC log file and post it here. You can find APCC logs here:

C:\ProgramData\Astro-Physics\APCC\Logs

-Ray