GTO vs AE/AEL data #Absolute_Encoders

RogerM

Hi folks:

I posted a similar question in CN; after a few responses I realized I might have to come to the source.

Here is my question:

I currently own a 900GTO, have a 2018 AP1100 arriving soon and also a AP1100AEL due late this year, do you have any data from either PI or other source, that the actual FWHM or Eccentricity values were tighter/better with the encoders?

I would like concrete data at the image not PHD2 graphs which are meaningless anyway...

If you did see improvement: At what scale and what seeing conditions it took to see the improvement?

Thanks so much for your time and wisdom,

Roger M