Re: #APCC - V1.9 Tracking Error #APCC

Rouz

Ok, Ray had mentioned at some point to have points much closer together than my previous model.

Made a model tonight concentrating either side of the Dec of the target with the points are very close together.  1 degree for Dec - 5 degrees in Ra.

The mode scatter graph also looks good.

I tried all combinations like model correction on - Dec arc and refraction corrections on and off.  Also tried PEM on vs off.

Target still moves in 1 direction at a slower pace. about 45 degrees diagonal. Eccentricity is about 0.5 to 0.6 for 300s subs and 0.92" image scale.