From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of David Johnson
Sent: Friday, August 20, 2021 6:24 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Dec-Arc Tracking in APCC Pro v1.9 - an explainer please?

I usually set up and tear down every time I image, and I tend to do only one target in a night. What is the most
efficient way for me to do mapping and still get excellent results using dec arc tracking? Let's say that my target
has a declination of 53.15 degrees N. Should I do a single arc of maybe 10 or 20 points at declination 53 or would it
make more sense to do an arc at 50 and also one at 55? I think a lot of people are in the same situation, and we
could use some guidance. Thanks.