Re: Heads-up on possible abrupt parking problem #Absolute_Encoders #Mach2GTO #APCC

Peter Gottstein

Same thing happened to me. My virtual ports were 21 and 22 and now there gone.  My primary port is now com 3 which also switched. Virtual ports as option 21-23 are no longer available as options.

Peter Gottstein

On Aug 19, 2021, at 3:30 PM, George <george@...> wrote:

David,

It seems strange that you have COM3 as a virtual port.   How do you have them set up?

Regards,

George

George Whitney

Astro-Physics, Inc.