From: ap@... <ap@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Sent: Thu, Aug 19, 2021 9:36 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] The last couple of weeks are the hardest...

  • That is impressive. Where are you located/ I can't get seeing like that on a consistent basis, even with the mighty 17". Perhaps one night out of 20.

SW Florida, Fort Myers area.

We trade stiller air (no jet stream I think) for 100% humidity, mosquitor, and clouds most of the time in the summer.

Of course tonight may bring new surprises.   I’m dodging clouds trying to get calibrated and aligned, while one eye on the radar as a storm moves just south of me.   Murphy certainly spends a lot of time in Florida.

Linwood