Re: Dec-Arc Tracking in APCC Pro v1.9 - an explainer please?

Dominique

Hi Ray,
Well the illustration, because I had a bad interpretation of the notion All-Sky which extends beyond the zone defined for the recording of the points and therefore the Dec arc tracking will apply only within the edge of sky points and therefore not outside this area.
So I understand that the Dec Arc tracking works in the whole circle on your illustration, for all the objects located in this circle and that for that the model for the Dec arc tracking would be calculated taking as a basis the pointing coordinates of the mount for look for the points on the useful declination arcs of the full APPM record that I am using and that I mistakenly call "All-Sky".
If that's right, I may be able to rest my mind tonight.

Dominique