Re: Dec-Arc Tracking in APCC Pro v1.9 - an explainer please?

Dominique

Edited

On Thu, Aug 19, 2021 at 10:48 AM, Ray Gralak wrote:
As I have said several times in other posts, if a target falls outside of the Dec-Arc tracking region the all-sky model's tracking rate calculation will be used instead. And of course if the target is inside the Dec-Arc tracking region then the Dec-Arc tracking rate will be used when Dec-Arc tracking is enabled.

There is no need to check/uncheck the Dec-Arc tracking checkbox. I hope that is that clear now??

Hi Ray,
I thought I understood and not Ray it is not clear.
I have my All-Sky model which is active on APCC (150 points for example).
I just take the mount out of its park situation.
Situation 1: I aim at a object then I check the Tracking Dec Arc option, what's going on?
Situation 2: I check the Tracking Dec Arc option then I aim at a object, what's going on?
How is the Dec-Arc tracking region determined?

Dominique