Re: Dec-Arc Tracking in APCC Pro v1.9 - an explainer please?

Dominique

Hi Brian,
Now that I have understood the license renewal mode, I don't mind paying $ 100 to participate in the evolution of the functionalities, but even if I am sure that it is interesting for me to have this option I I would like to know more about the method used and therefore why on the sector where we want to image it works and not on another. There is something to be done to say that it is on this sector that we are imaging. Perhaps by checking the option just before imaging and therefore by being on the object to be imaged.

Dominique