Re: Dec-Arc Tracking in APCC Pro v1.9 - an explainer please?

Dominique

Hi,
Seeking to know if the option of the 4 new functionalities is worth it for me and more particularly this one, the question that you ask Dean interests me too. I have a little trouble understanding why, while using an AllSky model, checking the option on APCC would be more effective in a given sector than elsewhere, without being told what to do with it. acts.
I think that some clarification on this operation would not harm, because for me it is witchcraft.

Dominique