Re: APCC v1.9 and one-year renewal subscriptions #APCC

Jinyoung,

That is a good question. You would only pay the subscription price at that time and you would get all of the features in 1.13, including those from all previous years. There is no extra charge for skipping a year of subscriptions..

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics

11250 Forest Hills Road