Re: APCC v1.9 and one-year renewal subscriptions #APCC

Here is some handy information regarding the process of purchasing the One-Year License Subscription.

  • Download and install APCC version 1.9.0.x (or later).
  • Launch APCC and click on Help>View/Update License Subscription.  Your current license date will display as well a s list of features that were either enabled or not based on your license date.
  • Click the Purchase Subscription Renewal button. You will be connected to the appropriate APCC page of the DigitalRiver MyCommerce webpage.
    IMPORTANT: The email address that you use for this purchase must be the same as the email address in your present APCC License Key. This validates that you presently have a license and are entitled to the renewal. If your address has changed, please update your email address at the following link:  https://apastrosoftware.com/APCC/LicenseHelp/index.html
  • Once you complete your purchase, your new license key will display. You will also receive an email with your license key.
  • Copy and paste it into the Update License Subscription window in APCC (the same window that has the Purchase Subscription Renewal button).

For additional information, please refer to the Order and FAQ tabs of our APCC website.

https://www.astro-physics.com/apcc

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics