Re: APCC v1.9 and one-year renewal subscriptions #APCC

Jinyoung

Hi,

Just a quick question. Supposed that I renewed my subscription for the new 1.9. When 1.10 is announced right before expiration, I found new features are not useful for me. So decided not to renew the subscription. And two years later, when 1.13 is announced, I found the new features are what I was looking for. To activate new features in 1.13, I should pay for one subscription renewing (20% of full product price) only or there is an additional cost?

Thanks,
Jinyoung