Re: APCC v1.9 and one-year renewal subscriptions #APCC

ap@CaptivePhotons.com

Thank you.  W Hilmo will obviously need to speak for themself, but to me this takes all the sting out of “subscription” models.

It’s more like an (optional) recurring maintenance fee that allows you perpetual rights to the upgrades that come out in that time frame.

Personally I find nothing objectionable to that model.  Free is better, but free is unsustainable.  I certainly want you sustained.

Thanks for clarifying.

Linwood