Re: AP V2 driver, move axis command help.

Andy Ermolli

Sorry I did not have logging enabled. It's the first time that I do this.
I enabled logging and created a new .zip file, attached.

Regarding the move axis, I push the buttons in the client software, not in the driver window.
You are correct. I was pushing north and south with the mount in park 3 position. I then moved the mount east and south and the nudge arrows were working as expected.

Regarding the duration of the nudge command. It works fine, I saw the driver change from custom rate to sidereal but the dec axis was actually moving sorry for reporting that incorrectly.

It seems that the direction buttons work as expected but the movement speed is much lower than what the driver is showing in the custom rate windows.