From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Andy Ermolli
Sent: Sunday, August 15, 2021 3:46 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] AP V2 driver, move axis command help.

Ray, I have new information. I set the slew rate to 4 degrees/second. The Driver showed a move rate of 937.3870.
I pushed the north button for a few seconds in the image capture software and I could see the dec axis move. I
would say it was moving a bit faster than 64x, maybe 100x. So it's doing something.

Another curious behavior that I noticed is that even if I kept the north button clicked, the driver would stop the dec
motion after a few seconds.
Here is the log, I hope that I did this correctly. I never used the log zipper before.

Thank you!