Re: AP V2 driver, move axis command help.

Andy Ermolli

Ray, I have new information. I set the slew rate to 4 degrees/second. The Driver showed a move rate of 937.3870. I pushed the north button for a few seconds in the image capture software and I could see the dec axis move. I would say it was moving a bit faster than 64x, maybe 100x. So it's doing something.

Another curious behavior that I noticed is that even if I kept the north button clicked, the driver would stop the dec motion after a few seconds.
Here is the log, I hope that I did this correctly. I never used the log zipper before.

Thank you!