Re: Ugghhh cross threaded CW shaft into CW shaft adapter with metal threaded sleeve

Cheng-Yang Tan

Tried freezing and boiling water, but I can't get it off. The problem is that I don't have the right tools to do this.

cytan

On Sunday, August 15, 2021, 01:28:58 PM CDT, Seb@stro <sebastiendore1@...> wrote:

Try heating the adapter with boiling water.

I would actually try the opposite, putting it in the freezer so metal contracts and parts loosen...

Hope this helps.

Sébastien

Groups.io Links:

You automatically follow any topics you start or reply to.

View/Reply Online (#80030) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [sebastiendore1@...]