Re: APCC "don't unpack" question

Sam Saeed

Thank you George. I have the same issue.

Here’s another question:
In the “Park” window under the “Unpark” section, should the “Stop Tracking after unparking” be checked or unchecked with this scenario?

Sam Saeed

On Thursday, August 12, 2021, 8:16 AM, George <george@...> wrote:

Linda,

Two things to do:
1- Open "Edit ASCOM Drive Settings" and expand it to show the 2nd section.  Uncheck the "Enable Mount Tracking on Unpark" box; then click OK to exit
2- Open "Edit Initialize Mount Settings" and set the "Set Tracking Rate" to "Zero" in the dropdown.

Regards,

George

George Whitney
Astro-Physics, Inc.