Re: PEMPRO Question

George

My understanding is that our 1600 with absolute encoders do not use PEC, and PEC appears disabled in the mount.

Which is fine because of the encoders, but I did want to clarify that

I assume that's the case with any AP mount with absolute encoders?

On Thu, Aug 12, 2021 at 7:30 AM George <george@...> wrote:

Tom,

Yes, our 1100 and 1600 mounts are shipped with a corrected PE curve installed.

Regards,

George

George Whitney

Astro-Physics, Inc.