From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Valente
Sent: Monday, August 9, 2021 2:19 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] When does APPC/APPM model become invalid?

Hi folks,

this one is probably for Ray -

under what conditions does an APPM generated pointing model become invalid?

I have been experiencing tracking/guiding issues, and when I turned off tracking corrections, the issues went
away. Which leads me to believe i need to re-do APPM

I'm just thinking through what may have caused this, and didn't have a clear picture on what types of conditions
would cause this (e.g., re-meshing worm, etc.)

Thanks

Brian

Brian Valente
portfolio brianvalentephotography.com <http://brianvalentephotography.com>