From: ap@...
Sent: Sunday, August 8, 2021 1:54 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APPM Basic questions

Linwood wrote:

  • One last question (ok, probably never such a thing)… is there a document that explains more about the meaning of the various model properties.  Or maybe what I am asking is whether any of those values are actionable for a user – if my Tube Flexure quadrupled (for example) with the same gear, does that tell me to DO anything?   Or are these more essentially constants in a very complex curve fit designed to minimize pointing errors, and despite real world derivation may not individually mean anything?

So I started reading the APCC help file and found definitions of these values.  I really need a 30 minute delay on emails.  😊

READ THE HELP FILES NOT JUST THE MANUALS.  I’ll have that printed large somewhere near my monitor.

Sigh… sorry for the interruptions.