Model problems with APPM #APCC

Bradley Rode

I have some strange model weirdness going on the last few nights. I am suddenly getting very large HA Offset terms in my model, with correspondingly bad results. It's the same equipment, and the only changes are camera and filter wheel orientation to improve balance, but the model is totally whacked. I've included a run from last night, as well as a model from a year ago with the same equipment. I've done many models, but this has me scratching my head. Hoping Ray or someone else can help point me in the right direction. Thanks.

Brad