From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Horia
Sent: Thursday, August 5, 2021 2:12 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] New AP1100, indoor practice, lots of little questions

According to HKursh:

The 'HOME' button does not exist on a mount without AE. It is on the AE tab of APCC pro.

According to astro-physics.com ( https://www.astro-physics.com/apcc - Features --> APCC Standard ):

Added software home and limits function for all GTO mounts. Note: To avoid errors, this tab
will not appear if the mount has absolute encoders, which has its own separate hardware/software solution.

I would like to understand: Do we have a „Home“ function also for non encoder mounts? How is „software home“
implemented?

Kind regards,

Horia

The 'HOME' button does not exist on a mount without AE. It is on the AE tab of APCC pro.