Re: 1100GTO AE PHD2 Settings #Absolute_Encoders #Guiding

Pete Mumbower

Thanks for the links for the docs Brian. I will go thru those to see if anything has changed in recent years. I have used PHD for the last 10yrs (I think) but I am always learning new things. More just trying to undo how I use to think with my Celestron mount and trust that the A-P can handle longer guide exposures to smooth our seeing noise. Heck I just love the next non-existent backlash in the DEC!

Sorry to the OP, not trying to hijack the thread. I will start a new post if I feel the need for one.