Re: 1100GTO AE PHD2 Settings #Absolute_Encoders #Guiding

Pete Mumbower

I agree lots to learn for the for the newer mount owners coming from "non-premium" mounts. I know there is tons of nuggets of info on best practices for both AE and non-AE 1100/1600 mounts with PHD around. But does anyone have a best practices collection? For myself coming from a CGE-Pro, I was so use to 2s PHD exposures. Last night I switched to 4s for the heck of it and the RMS improved noticeably. I need to remember my non-AE 1100GTO behaves totally different. I also need to go out and balance both axis as Rolando suggested a couple days ago.