Re: APPM with ASI6200 and TSX Imagelink - bogus image data

Bill Long

Post your model tab data. Curious to see your results.

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of ap@... <ap@...>
Sent: Sunday, August 1, 2021 8:43 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APPM with ASI6200 and TSX Imagelink - bogus image data

Ray said:

  • It's too bad you couldn't get around to proving APPM's ASCOM interface also works with the ASCOM Camera Simulator, as I know it does. Here's a screenshot as proof:  J

I will.  I probably could have done it instead of an APPM model, but I really wanted to see that work.  I’m now imaging, so tomorrow in daylight I can try the ascom simulator.  Though the simulator is not all that interesting, what I really wonder is why the real camera won’t work.  It clearly does with TSX.  I probably am setting something up wrongly, I realize, but struggling to find what is different than using it on TSX.

Linwood