Re: 1200 not taking SGP corrections

Peter Bresler

I did manually enter the lat and longitude, and also powered the mount off several times and restarted APCC. The problem persisted. It mostly affected the DEC axis, but once the RA also did not correct. The cables look good, as usual. No other obvious problems. I will not be able to try again until I return from vacation in 3 weeks. What else do you suggest? I send an email to George.

I made a previous post about PHD not being able to make DEC corrections, but assumed that was a problem with the guide star.