Current manuals electronically?

ap@CaptivePhotons.com

Now that I got the AP1100 I realize the manuals I have are out of date.  I almost never use paper, I vastly prefer electronic, I can read it on my phone, my kindle, my computer, etc.

Is there anywhere to get the current manuals?

Example: the CP4 manual shipped is Feb 2020, but the one online is Nov 2018.  Or the 1100GTO says "Mounts shipped starting in March 2021" but online it says "Mounts shipped starting in Nov 2018".

Obviously not an earth shaking issue, I still remember how to use paper (I think), but am I just looking in the wrong place?   I'm looking here:

https://astro-physics.info/index.htm?tech_support/tech_support

Thanks,
Linwood