M27 OSC and Mono combined

Robert Chozick

I was working on combining data from the ZWO 2600 color and 2600 mono cameras for the first time.  I had some equipment problems and the sky was not great but I did manage to get something from both cameras to combine.  I threw out a lot of subs and the OIII and Ha couldn’t be used to the fullest as they looked pretty bad.  I just used some of the Ha and OIII in the nebula itself and not in the background or stars.   I at least found out my adapters used for the color without the filter wheel and the mono with the filter wheel did get the same size image with the AP telecompressor and my RC scope.  I was worried they would not match.

https://pbase.com/rchozick/image/171822160

Robert