Re: The Elephant Trunk Nebula in the Hubble palette

Glenn

Steve beat me to it. Adam has two outstanding video series: the Fundamentals series for beginner/intermediate and Horizons for more advanced users. I subscribe to both and consider my subscriptions to be some of the best money I've spent in this hobby. When you consider how much an in-person course costs, the price of his videos is a bargain. He must have more than a hundred hours of video in his two offerings. What I love about his instruction is that he does not only teach the how but the why. He does not give the cookbook approach to processing. Check it out!

https://adamblockstudios.com/categories/PixInsight

Best,

Glenn