Re: 92mm Stowaway 4th Run Update

Bill Long

I won't sign up since I already have one. :) Sharing is caring.

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of Christopher Erickson <christopher.k.erickson@...>
Sent: Friday, July 23, 2021 8:22 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] 92mm Stowaway 4th Run Update

I am going to assume that the only fair way is that everyone only gets to sign up once.

And only one entry per household.

And that cheaters will be disqualified.

I also assume that it would only be fair if existing Stowaway owners wouldn't be allowed to play either (darn!)

And that entries must have a verifiable name, verifiable email address, verifiable phone number and a verifiable physical address to qualify.

Did I miss anything? LOL

-Christopher Erickson
Observatory Engineer
Summit Kinetics
Waikoloa, Hawaii

On Fri, Jul 23, 2021 at 6:16 PM Jim H <jamesnhead@...> wrote:
I hope not, I'd be on the astro-physics site 24/7.

On Fri, Jul 23, 2021 at 8:11 PM dvjbaja <jpgleasonid@...> wrote:
Can you sign up more than once?  That would make it a little more interesting.  Do you have to be present to win?  ;-)

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note9, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone