Re: The Elephant Trunk Nebula in the Hubble palette

Really nice Glenn.

I like the color treatment, it often gets overprocessed but you did it beautifully

On Sat, Jul 24, 2021 at 11:13 AM Glenn <public@...> wrote:
Hi gang,

I had a stretch of good weather recently and was able to capture the elephant trunk with narrowband filters over several nights. This is one of three images I was able to do during the first outing with my new 10-inch Newtonian scope. I was not sure if my Mach1 would be able to handle such a heavy and long scope, but it hardly seemed to notice. It is a testament to A-P mount design.

For higher resolution and details, please check my AstroBin page. Thanks for looking!

Glenn

--
Brian

Brian Valente