From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Joe Zeglinski
Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2021 7:47 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Preventing Pier Crashes

Ray,

I have been away from the APCC for quite a while. Please remind me
- Does the APCC firmware itself, check whether it is communicating with a CP3, CP4, or CP5 – and handles the
“software mode” Limits & Meridian switch points, itself? Or, does the user have to make sure the controller is “user
configured” in the APCC, as is done for the Keypad?
I assume it is automated, to avoid confusion and possible improper mount behaviour.

Joe