Re: Database load unsuccessful

Geert

How was the connection between the mount and pc? I changed batteries on my two handsets and uploaded the database on each one without issues using the good old serial cables. However a friend of mine had the same problem you have after changing the battery in his handset, I did not hear from him if it was resolved now.

Best regards,

Geert

Op za 24 jul. 2021 3:00 a.m. schreef Mike Garrett <mwg.jlg@...>:

Yes Sir.

That was the original problem.  The battery was dead.
I replaced the battery and followed the AP instructions to reload the database.
I've tried 3 times so far all unsuccessful.
Everything appears to be normal during the reload process.

Regards
Mike