Re: Tool for saddle clamping

Dale Ghent

Yes, it's called a 3/16" hex key ;)

On Jul 23, 2021, at 18:25, drgert1 via <> wrote:

Hello All,

I just saw this helpful tool for ADM saddle bolts.

Is there the same for AP product ??


Join to automatically receive all group messages.