Re: AP 105Traveler and a Daystar ATM H-Alpha filter troubles

Anthony DAngelo

This is how I have setup on a Brandon 94

On Jul 22, 2021, at 6:03 PM, CaptMax <captmax@...> wrote:

I am struggling to get a Daystar H-Alpha filter working with my 105 Traveler. The problem is bringing it in focus. I am using the ERF red glass filter with this as well. Pretty sure it is due to incorrect focal length or the fact that it needs to be operated at an f30. Has anyone had experience playing with one of these on a Traveler? Any insight is greatly appreciated, thank-you for any and all replies.
CaptMax
<BD1D6E0B-912F-410D-8A31-72BA958433DD.jpeg>