Re: AP1100 coming, least hassle plate solver?

ap@CaptivePhotons.com

Well, like I said before, you have a lot on your hands to get through as a first-time AP mount owner before you get to the point where you're creating models. I would not worry about it. APCC has been out for almost(?) a decade and I didn't bother with models until a year ago. I wish I hadn't waited for so long to do that, but not making them when you've got other things about the mount to learn and get down isn't going to kill you, either ;)
Hmmm... this time it may have sunk in. I used tPoint for polar align as well as models. I keep thinking I NEED to build a model.

I plan to guide. Not building a model for a while is fine. Thanks for the repetition, this time it sunk in.

Linwood