Re: RJ45 connector

>>> Alternative: Deoxit Gold is a liquid in a tube not spray, and you could use a q-tip to apply (

i agree - i use only the spray on to a q-tip and then apply.

On Wed, Jul 14, 2021 at 7:31 AM ap@... <ap@...> wrote:
  • I was considering that, but wanted to be sure there were no possible issues with the spray possibly entering the CP4.

Alternative: Deoxit Gold is a liquid in a tube not spray, and you could use a q-tip to apply (that’s not saying there would be an issue with the spray, just an alternative).  I’ve used the tube for camera contacts for years, good stuff.

_

--
Brian

Brian Valente