From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of ap@...
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2021 9:10 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] RJ45 connector

  • I was considering that, but wanted to be sure there were no possible issues with the spray possibly entering the CP4.

Alternative: Deoxit Gold is a liquid in a tube not spray, and you could use a q-tip to apply (that’s not saying there would be an issue with the spray, just an alternative).  I’ve used the tube for camera contacts for years, good stuff.

_