Re: 1800 Slew Speed with Mach2GTO, CP5, V5 hand controller, APCC-PRO

Eric Weiner

Marj,

I really should proof read what I type before I hit send.  Atrocious.

This is likely just my misunderstanding of how the slew rates work.  There is a Slew Rate setting in both APCC and the Hand controller which allows a setting of 1800, but the button rates for both are limited to 1200 (not 1600, that was my mistake in the first message).  So the more correct question is why is the button rate limited to 1200?

Sorry about the terrible typing and presentation of my first question.

v/r
Eric