Re: APCC Pro appears to have crashed and all settings reverted back to factory settings #APCC

Chris

just curious if you did a windows update anytime recently?

I had an experience a few weeks back with TheSky X. After a recent Windows update, TPoint was unable to read files for plate solving. We kept thinking it related somehow to the fits file, but it turned out the settings file for TPoint was in a directory that had been converted to "ready only" by Windows. I ended up resetting permissions for that folder and all is well

A bit of a shot in the dark, but if you had recent windows update that might give you a place to look

On Mon, Jul 12, 2021 at 7:40 AM Chris White <chris.white@...> wrote:
On Mon, Jul 12, 2021 at 10:31 AM, Ray Gralak wrote:
Yes, it was in polling the mount until at least 6:18 AM. Between 6:18AM and 6:34AM there is a gap in the log file, perhaps because memory could not be allocated.

-Ray
Got it!  Thank you Ray!

--
Brian