Re: APCC Pro appears to have crashed and all settings reverted back to factory settings #APCC

Dale Ghent

No, don’t go down the rabbit hole of thinking disk-backed virtual memory will save you from anything. It only delays such a problem’s eventual conclusion and is a waste of good drive space.

On Jul 11, 2021, at 18:16, Chris White <chris.white@...> wrote:

Thanks Guys.

I dont have a drive backup program.  Just running a barebones capture PC.  I only have about 2GB of free space on my hard drive, so I have files saving to an M2 drive.  It's a minix mini PC that I've used for several years now.

I've heard that hard drive can be used as a virtual RAM.  I wonder if that could help this kind of situation?  My suggestions are unfounded by any real logic.  I know how to use my computer, but I dont know how it works.

Thanks,