Re: APCC Pro appears to have crashed and all settings reverted back to factory settings #APCC

Christopher Erickson

Possibly a drive backup program?

-Christopher Erickson
Observatory engineer
Waikoloa, HI 96738
www.summitkinetics.com

On Sun, Jul 11, 2021, 12:25 PM Chris White <chris.white@...> wrote:
On Sun, Jul 11, 2021 at 01:27 PM, Ray Gralak wrote:
I suspect each of these exceptions was causing a memory leak which eventually exhausted memory. So, the question is, do you know what other application might have locked settings.apcc?
Interesting, and thanks for looking Ray.  I'm not sure how to know what application might have done it, but I can outline what software I am using.

APCC Pro
PHD2 (Beta with multistar guiding)
Voyager
Pegasus Power Advance with humidity and temp (which is connected to APCC Pro)
Hallo Northern Sky

As far as I know the only programs interfacing with APCC would be Voyager and PHD through virtual ports, Pegasus Advance and I am connected to an online source for barometric pressure).

Do you have any suggestions on how to determine what might have caused the problem?