From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of CurtisC via groups.io
Sent: Friday, July 9, 2021 9:53 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] PEMPro v.3.0031

I'm trying to use PEMPro's PEC function for the first time since Sep 2020. At that time, I used it successfully
numerous times. A few nights ago I successfully used the polar-alignment function. But on the PEC screen I get a
continuous spinning-wheel-of-death. This is Windows 10. If I try to do anything useful, I get a "not responding."

Where should I look for the log?