Re: Mach1GTO having significant play in RA and DEC axis even with RA/DEC clutch knobs fully tight

George

Shitij,

If you still have issues after gear meshing, contact me directly and I can walk you through the procedure.   See the gear meshing link for you specific Mach1 on the Tech page for legacy products:

https://astro-physics.info/tech_support/tech_support_legacy.htm

Regards,

George

George Whitney