22605 Hamburg
040/8805747
0171/1983476

Am 04.07.2021 um 20:08 schrieb Ray Gralak <iogroups@...>:

Hi Joseph,

When you load a meridian limits file it will get automatically copied and saved into default.mlm. So, technically the next time APCC starts, it will use default.mlm instead of the original meridian limits file you loaded.

Given the former the most commonly used profile should be named "Default"
and less used profiles can be names to reflect the specific equipment.  Correct?

Yes, that is true. Maybe we can make a slight change to the UI to show what the currently loaded meridian limits file name is.

-Ray

-----Original Message-----
From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Joseph Beyer
Sent: Sunday, July 4, 2021 10:56 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] Meridian Limits files #APCC

I need to remap the meridian limits to accommodate new equipment.  The documentation for APCC-Pro states the
Default.mlm file will be the currently loaded file, which I interpret as every time APCC is started the Default.mlm will
be loaded automatically for the current session.  If I create a .mlm file for each telescope/camera combination I have
I'm assuming then that if I change equipment between imaging sessions I will need to open the meridian limits tab
and manually load the profile for that specific equipment.  Then after shutting things down the next time APCC-Pro
is started up the Default.mlm will be loaded again.  Or will APCC always load the last profile used?