Re: Is APCC Pro .17 the latest available? #APCC

Ray Gralak

Headed out to the desert without internet for several days and wanted to get everything up to date before I do so. Is
there a beta or developer snapshot of a newer version than 1.8.8.17 I can download?

Also how close are you to 1.9 with ASTAP support? Thanks
No, we have not made any public beta or developer snapshots.

ASTAP is completely supported and tested in 1.9 but there are last-minute documentation updates and release management details being worked on.

BTW, why would you want to use beta software from any manufacturer at a dark site? That seems like a risky decision that could cost you imaging time if something goes wrong.

-Ray