Re: AP1100 coming, least hassle plate solver?

Ron Kramer

YAY!   thanks RAY!   been patiently waiting and watching.   I did notice a option in nina to use SGP SDK...
excited to try it.

On Sat, Jun 26, 2021 at 2:30 PM Ray Gralak <iogroups@...> wrote:
Hi Linwood,

Support for ASTAP and NINA in APPM have been finished. A few details need to be sorted out before it will be released, but it should not be much longer.

-Ray