Re: Mach2/APCC Pro communication and low power errors during imaging run

Luca Marinelli

Thanks Roland, will do.

Luca

On Jun 29, 2021, at 10:32 AM, Roland Christen via groups.io <chris1011@...> wrote:

Please call George at AP and talk to him about this. He may have the solution for you.

From: Luca Marinelli <photo@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Tue, Jun 29, 2021 8:10 am
Subject: [ap-gto] Mach2/APCC Pro communication and low power errors during imaging run

I was imaging unattended last night and this morning I found the mount stopped (not parked) in Park 3 position with many communication and low-power errors in the APCC console, which stopped the imaging run. The SGP log showed errors communicating with the AP ASCOM driver. The 24V power brick works and when I parked, unparked, and slewed the mount from both APCC and the keypad, everything worked. I am stumped as to what might have gone wrong during the night.

Ray, I have zipped the log files and parked them here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/86upw9pw2igmxdx/ApccZip-Luca_Marinelli-2021-06-29-071128.zip?dl=0

I would appreciate if you could take a look and see if anything jumps out at you.

thanks!

Luca